Our Summer Internship Program serves as the cornerstone of our full-time graduate program.
The internship program provides an excellent opportunity for graduates one year away from graduation to gain hands-on experience and contribute to one of our businesses over the course of the summer.
At the end of the summer, high-performing interns will be considered for the full-time Graduate Development Program.
Summer Internship Candidate Profile
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program: all majors
- Students in their junior or penultimate year of study
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (US); 2:1
or above (UK) or equivalent
- Agile learner
- Ability to work in teams and cultivate
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Authorized to work in the country to which
you are applying on a permanent full-time basis
- Goal Setting
- Training modules
- Team presentations
- Summer speaker series
- Mid and end of summer performance review