Willis and Towers Watson have merged. Visit willistowerswatson.com

Related Solutions

Who Needs Coverage

You might need our utility services if you are:

  • A vertically integrated utility (owned by investors, municipalities, public entities or cooperatives)
  • A horizontally integrated utility (holding companies with separate generation, transmission, distribution and service subsidiaries)
  • An independent power producer or merchant generator
  • An electric transmission or distribution company
  • A gas transmission or distribution company
  • A water company in either distribution or waste management
  • Developers of alternative energy

Your need might be particularly acute if you are:

  • Expanding your asset base through construction of new infrastructure
  • Carrying any environmental exposures
  • Including prototype equipment in your asset base
  • Accommodating subsidiary companies that need varying levels of deductibles or coverage
  • Copyright © 2019 Willis Towers Watson