An unavoidable corollary of doing business in the 21st century is the potential for Employment Practices Liability (EPL) exposure. The Willis Executive Risks and Willis Professional Risks practices bring together insurance brokers, claims advocates and exposure specialists to craft superior insurance solutions to address these risks.
With the support of our global resources, Willis risk specialists structure seamless global solutions for a wide range of organizations, including:
- Public companies
- Governmental entities
- Private firms
- Religious institutions
What Willis Can Do for You
- Proprietary Willis Risk Profile Analysis (RPATM)
- Employment Practices Liability benchmarking reviews
- Executive-level, on-site coverage and exposure presentations
- EPL insurance report cards
- Regular client updates on breaking liability and coverage issues
- Analysis and insight through Executive Risks publications (Newsletters, Alerts, market forecasts, etc.)
- Risk assessment
- Claims management
- The Willis approach emphasizes the full risk management process, from risk assessment and risk transfer, to loss control and claims management.
- To best protect your organization, Willis has established a strategic relationship with a firm uniquely positioned to assist with the crucial risk assessment and loss control elements of a successful EPL response.
- Willis is committed to being the industry thought leader in all areas of Executive Risks, as evidenced by our proprietary products, timely newsletters and publications, and the expertise of our staff across a wide range of skills and backgrounds.
- We maintain an open dialogue on risk, loss control and risk transfer with each client.
- The strength and longevity of our market relationships and our comprehensive approach to the marketing process allows us to clearly differentiate our clients' potential for loss and provide competitive placement alternatives.