The Willis Global Network Practice comprises a team of senior level professionals linked to global practitioners located in all key Willis offices. Since our clients are located around the world, this wheel-and-spoke structure, combined with our emphasis on regular, comprehensive communication, is a critical service component, making it easy for us to share and access knowledge, expertise and ideas for problem-solving with other Practice members and Willis offices worldwide.
- The international business environment differs greatly from country to country. We have in-depth cultural and language support throughout our network and can help you address barriers your company could face due to differences in:
- Laws and local regulations
- Local tax issues
- We have extensive knowledge of overseas coverage issues and terms and conditions, e.g. Dommages and Immaterial Non-Consecutifs
- We offer evaluations of international duplications or gaps in coverage
- We can bring the strength of our knowledge of global/international insurers and our excellent, long-term working relationships with them to help you achieve the most competitive program available.