Group Risk Manager of £8 billion turnover multinational chemicals group.
- The organization held risk information on multiple systems. They required a central risk management information system (RMIS) to consolidate data currently held and to share that information with Business Units globally.
- An evaluation of their requirements and delivery methodology in terms of the business objectives that they are required to support.
Solutions We Provided:
- Ensured objectives and scope of project were agreed by all parties at all stages.
- Analysed existing/required information flows and processes.
- Designed and facilitated Invitation to Tender exercise through to vendor selection.
- Project management of functional requirements i.e. specification, installation, testing and training.
- Reconciled conflicting objectives of various parties.
- Provided a synthesis of Risk Management, IT, People and Process knowledge to the client.
- Tailored RMIS to match client's requirements.
- Users world-wide consider that they "own" the system and are committed to its success.
- Our skills have been transferred to the client enabling them to maintain the system and develop it further, if necessary.