Head of Risk Management in £5 billion turnover multinational engineering group.
- To develop and deploy a world-wide system for identifying and prioritising all threats to business objectives.
- To increase business risk awareness throughout the organisation.
- To evaluate control measures for key threats.
- To facilitate improvement planning.
- To store and manipulate acquired information.
Solutions We Provided:
We designed a bespoke process which included a risk identification, analysis and prioritisation methodology.
The outputs to this process are stored on our central database.
We managed the global programme and this included discovery meetings with Group Chief Executives.
Output reports were completed for 123 Business Units.
In addition, consolidation reports were presented to Group Chief Executives, Corporate Directors and members of the Board.
- Over 10,000 potential threats have been identified, analysed, prioritised and stored centrally on our database.
- Over 1,500 improvement plans have been agreed.
- Over 1,000 managers were involved in the process.
- Fifteen reports were agreed with Group Chief Executives.