Corporate Lawyer with risk management responsibility for £12 billion turnover multinational conglomerate.
- To track risk management costs in a timely manner.
- The process of accounting in the company was incompatible with information requirements of the Corporate Lawyer and his management.
- Company accounts department was unaware of the timing of flows of income/expenditure agreed by the Corporate Lawyer.
- A monthly Profit and Loss report for RM Department and forecast to year end by month, by individual item within two days of the month end. He also needed a full explanation of variances from plan.
Solutions We Provided:
Designed software to track global receipts and expenditures flowing through Head Office. This included procedures and systems to process documentation together with operating variance report.
- Provided accurate results prior to required deadlines.
- Skills transferred to client together with operating software.
- Accurate forecasts produced greater trust in our capabilities.