Head of Group Control in £9 Billion turnover multinational media group.
- To develop a framework for production of Business Continuity Planning which would match the special needs of a global media organisation.
- To identify those operating Companies with priority need for Business Continuity Planning.
- To deploy the framework on a prioritised basis
- To facilitate the production of detailed plans to operating companies.
Solutions We Provided:
- We designed a bespoke framework which outlines the benefits of BCP, an efficient and effective process, Business Impact Assessment, Action Planning for severe risks and production of Immediate Response and Business Recovery Plans including testing options and training awareness requirements.
- Trained Internal Audit personnel to enable them to identify those operating companies with priority needs.
- Responded to subsequent requests from high priority operating companies.
- Designed and provided to priority operating companies, software to assist in the production of Business Impact Assessment and subsequent audit trail for keeping plans up-to-date.
- Internal Auditors have identified priorities for BCP deployment.
- Framework has been adopted by Group Control as best practice.
- Framework has been deployed on four initial projects.
- RO consultants working with operating companies have identified major issues which require immediate risk reduction in addition to response plans.
- Operating companies have been impressed by the clarity of the framework and the efficiency of deployed process which has produced robust improvement and response plans.