WCMA is an Insurance-Focused Investment Banking Boutique
- A team of 25 investment banking professionals exclusively focused on the insurance sector
- With unparalleled experience and expertise
- Over 275 years of collective investment banking experience
- Having advised on over 100 insurance M&A transactions and 200 leveraged transactions
- Leveraging the expertise and resources of the Willis organization
- Unmatched relationships with (re)insurers around the world
- Cutting edge insurance industry analytics
- Actuarial, pricing, reinsurance, cat modeling, rating agency expertise
- Deep insurance industry knowledge and market intelligence
- With a roster of high profile, marquee references
- Delivering unbiased objective advice in the best interests of our clients.
We are the insurance industry experts
Willis Capital Markets & Advisory (“WCMA”) is a trade name used by Willis Securities, Inc., a licensed broker dealer authorized and regulated by FINRA and a member of SIPC (“WSI”), Willis Capital Markets & Advisory Limited (Registered number 2908053 and ARBN number 604 264 557), an investment business authorized and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (“WCMAL”) and Willis Capital Markets & Advisory (Hong Kong) Limited, a corporation licensed and regulated by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“WCMAL (HK)”). Each of WSI, WCMAL and WCMAL (HK) are Willis Towers Watson companies. Securities products and services are offered through WSI, WCMAL and WCMAL (HK).
Reinsurance products are placed through Willis Re Inc. in the United States and through Willis Limited in the UK, both also Willis Group companies. Although WCMA believes the content of this site to be accurate and complete, it makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of information contained herein and nothing contained herein is, or shall be relied upon as, a representation, whether as to the past, the present or the future. The information contained on this site is not intended to provide the sole basis for evaluating, and should not be considered a recommendation with respect to, any transaction or other matter. Nothing contained herein constitutes an offer or solicitation to sell or purchase any securities and is not a commitment by WCMA (or any affiliate) to provide or arrange any financing for any transaction or to purchase any security in connection therewith. WCMA is not providing any advice on tax, legal or accounting matters.
In the United Kingdom, this website is a financial promotion and has been approved solely for the purposes of Section 21 of the Financial Services Markets Act 2000 by Willis Capital Markets & Advisory Limited. This website is directed only at persons who are professional clients or eligible counterparties for the purposes of the UK Financial Services Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook and the services provided by Willis Capital Markets & Advisory Limited are not available for, or intended for use by, retail clients.