Cyber Risk Profile Diagnostic
The Cyber Risk Profile Diagnostic is the latest tool from Willis Towers Watson to evaluate and help improve your cybersecurity risk posture. Many organizations miss the mark on assessing their security posture because they do not consider the full spectrum of their company’s cybersecurity outside of technology. Willis Towers Watson decodes this complexity through a fully integrated, holistic plan for managing people, capital and technology risks across your enterprise.
The Cyber Risk Profile Diagnostic can be delivered as a self-administered online assessment providing a high level view of your (or third parties) cyber security posture. For a more in-depth assessment, the Cyber Risk Profile Diagnostic serves as the foundation for a consultative workshop.
The Cyber Risk Profile Diagnostic provides:
- A board level understanding of an organization’s overall cybersecurity posture that assesses the potential operational, regulatory, and reputational impacts from a set of relevant cyber scenarios
- Tailored recommendations for improving cybersecurity capabilities, prioritized by greatest impact
- A platform to evaluate third party risk or conduct due diligence for a significant transaction
Cyber Risk Solutions
Why should you use Cyber Risk Profile Diagnostic?
- As a first step to establish a holistic plan for managing people, capital and technology risks across your enterprise.
- Gain detailed insights into your or a third party’s cybersecurity strengths and weaknesses.
- Includes a user-friendly online data collection platform that enables delegation of key cyber risk management questions to appropriate stakeholders
- Delivers insight into how your cybersecurity maturity compares against NIST CSF and ISO “gold standards.”
- Create an accurate input of security posture to automatically incorporate into our propriety Cyber Quantified model. The combined results help you optimize your cyber risk transfer strategy a level of precision never before seen in the industry.
For whom is it appropriate?
Cyber Risk Profile Diagnostic is appropriate for all organizations who would like a better understanding of their own or third party cyber security potential.
What geographies does this tool support?
This tool is truly global in nature, supporting organizations in all geographies.
When should you use Cyber Risk Profile Diagnostic?
- Assess your cyber security potential across your entire organization at any time to inform your enterprise risk management strategy.
- Use this tool in conjunction with Cyber Quantified when renewing or considering purchasing cyber insurance.
What can I do with information gained from Cyber Risk Profile Diagnostic?
- Assess your holistic cyber security potential at any time to identify areas of strength and weakness through our simple output scoring how well you Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover.
- Gain specific and actionable recommendations to address cyber security weaknesses
- Use the results to fully tailor your Cyber Quantified exposure profile, for a precise loss projection and assessment of insurance strategy.
- Set capital allocation strategies based on resulting reduction of risk scenarios