Risk Intelligence Policy Summary
Risk Intelligence Policy Summary gives you essential policy detail at your fingertips all policies placed by Willis Towers Watson or any of its affiliate brokers. Part of our Risk Intelligence Central platform, Risk Intelligence Policy Summary is accessible by clients via their computer, tablet and smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Within this policy register, clients can find all relevant details such as:
- Coverage, carrier, broker, pro-rata share, aggregate / occurrence limits and deductibles
- Renewal dates and premium of a policy
- Attach documentation such as policies or premium invoices
Why should you use Risk Intelligence Policy Summary?
- Effectively monitor your policies and access policy informational any time, from any computer or mobile device
What geographies does this tool support?
- Risk Intelligence Policy Summary is a global module supporting all geographies. This app has the functionality to automatically consolidate across the client group company all policies placed by Willis Towers Watson irrespective of the geographical location.
When should you use Risk Intelligence Policy Summary?
- Track insurance policy information that can be used for policy monitoring and reporting needs.
- Use this app when reviewing your global program: automatically consolidate all policies placed by Willis Towers Watson irrespective of the geographical location or subsidiary.
What can I do with information gained from Risk Intelligence Policy Summary?
- Easily produce personalized reports and dashboards. For instance, summarize your premium in multiple currencies across the portfolio, by business unit, and by geography.